Sunday 11 October 2009

Playing

I don’t know exactly how it works, but I know that Master has control over my mind. Beyond simply the worship I feel for him, he has controls that cut past my thoughts or desires and can change me. I know that he has long been practiced in hypnotism, though he assures me that he’s never done a full induction with me. He tells me he doesn’t need to – I am already so very succeptible to him and desire so much to obey that he need not work so hard.

What I can tell you is how this control feels to me.

With his powers Master plays with me. This is one of my favorite things. He loves fucking me, but even more than that he loves to play. To dream up new and fantastic personalities in which to dress me, or sensations to slather over me, or even something as simple as a word that, in a moment, shuts me off completely.

For me the experience is generally the same from time to time, at least in terms of the set-up. We will be conversing, very normally, and his tone will get an edge. The slightest hint of a smile in his voice. Sometimes I experience a tiny blip, like a blink that lasts a heartbeat too long; other times the change is seamless. Regardless, what happens next I mostly experience as a memory. He makes the changes he wants, and when they change who I am I am gone. Replaced by this new construct.

However my Master is good and generous to me. He always gives me the memory of the experience to enjoy afterward. He knows that I love reliving the experience, especially when he makes me dance and prance for him; a puppet on his strings. I won’t tell you any specifics because each is worthy enough for its own post.

But now, when I say to you that Master played with me, you’ll understand what I mean: he molded my mind or my body to fit a game he wished to play with me. He took away all my controls and did with me as he pleased. He made me his toy.

And I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment