Tuesday 13 October 2009

My first and best beloved toy

One night, after having enjoyed watching me thrust my fingers in and out of my cunt at his command, Master announced that he wanted me to have something with which to fuck myself. It was time for us to have a few toys. Always considerate of me, more than I deserve, Master asked what I would like. I went online and found an item or two that seemed highly rated and that I understood how I would use. Except for a brief attempt at vibrator ownership years ago, which resulted in dead and leaking batteries from lack of use, I did not really have any idea about sex toys. In fact, I’d been fairly aloof about them, thinking they were the refuge of lonely women who needed to think their sex life with themselves somehow exotic.

Master took my requests into account, but as always he had his own ideas, and as always he knew best. A couple of weeks later a box arrived at my house. I was like a kid on Christmas morning, so eager was I to open and see what Master and picked out for me, but I had to wait until we could connect online as Master wanted to see my reaction.

Master was tremendously generous and the box contained a few exciting items. I will cover them all in good time, but I want to focus on my favorite. He had found and sent me a beautiful blue, glass dildo. When first I found it I was actually afraid of it. It was stunning and long and hard and I thought I would not be able to relax enough to plow into myself with something so hard and heavy. Master knew better; he was patient with me, but he insisted that I would fuck myself with this cobalt wand.

He had my place my heels on the edge of the desk to allow him a complete view of my cunt in the camera. He knew that I was already more than wet just from the opening of the box, so there was no need to get me well lubricated. He was even wise enough to send me to the bathroom first to run the toy under hot water, thereby relieving the cold feeling I am now very familiar with.

I am rarely so patient as my Master.

Once I was fully displayed to him he instructed me to slide the dildo inside me. At first it seemed impossibly huge, having only entered myself with a couple of fingers for years. But the fullness was so much more satisfying. It was the way that I wanted to feel – expanded inside. Stretched to my full size, to take my Master’s gift and somehow my Master at the same time. Once he knew I’d pushed it into my cunt all the way he guided me smoothly to bring it in and out slowly. He built the speed gradually, and he knew that my impatient nature and my need… my tremendous, desperate need by now… would lead to that moment where I would beg him to go faster.

He controlled my speed, thereby controlling me. I may have been fucking myself with his toy, but in truth at that moment he was enjoying his true toy: his eager and obedient slave. He had total control over me, my body, my reactions, as I impaled myself over and over with his purchase, my original fears long since crushed under the weight of my wanton lust and love to serve him.

I have no idea how long I sat opened to him, obediently working my new and beloved toy in and out of my cunt. I know I moaned and gasped my ecstacy as I fucked myself for his enjoyment. I know that I let a hand wander to my tits as I lost myself to the pleasure. I know I came and came and came when he allowed me to.

Since then there are rules that have been placed around my toys: I am to ask permission to use my beloved blue glass dildo. It may be here, but I know it is not mine. It is Masters, just like all the other toys in my house. Most importantly me. His favorite toy.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you describe this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you can shorten your links with LinkShrink and earn money for every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete