Friday 9 October 2009

Introduction

My master started a blog and told me that I was to write it.

Our initial meeting came from his reading an erotic story that I had written. Within a week of his first email to me I was kneeling for his pleasure and stroking my cunt to orgasm at his command. He had found me, claimed me and I had discovered what had been missing throughout my entire life: ownership. I had told him that I would not call him my master, and less than a week later I gave him that title eagerly.

That was the beginning of this incredible new chapter of my life. And what do you do with chapters? You write them. So master has instructed me to write this blog.

On this site you will mostly read my musings about learning how to be a slave worthy of my Master’s ownership. I love this status he has given me and wish to be the best slave possible; however I am new to this (having only been claimed months ago) and I have an inherintly independent nature. In short: I’m still learning. Master has been patient and generous with me, and I am proud of how far I have come. But as you will see here, there is much for me to learn and accept. I only hope I continue to be worthy of his patience.

In the meantime I will share, as honestly and frankly as possible, the experiences I have under his control and ownership. This is the greatest change of my life and I marvel every day at how lucky I am to have been found by my Master. I will try to share these feelings with all of you. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog - I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! :)

    ReplyDelete