Saturday 6 February 2010

Flipping a Switch

Master and I have both a "vanilla" relationship and our kinky one and both work exceptionally well. Sometimes, however, making the transition from one to the other can be difficult, like changing gears from Neutral to Turbo in one shift. Master, being the devilishly brilliant man that he is, has found a bridge between our two speeds.

He calls it Slave Mode. Simply put, he’s created a version of me that is essentially the same in every way save one: this version is completely servile. All the time. She has no other way of seeing the world other than through the lenses of being Master’s obedient, adoring slave. She has my intelligence, my personality, my memories and my experiences, but over them all is a thick blanket of complete and total devotion to serving Master above all else.

Understand that the regular me is also Master’s slave; I love and obey and serve him as well, and am eager and enthusiastic to do it always! However I will admit that when you’ve just finished a conversation about your normal life it can sometimes be hard to make the shift to a simpler view instantaneously. Now with this new version of myself I can and will make that switch any time Master requires.

And it is a switch. One he can flip like turning on a light.

The Slave Mode version of me is new, but already Master is beginning to train and improve her. His plan is to use the next few months until he can come and visit again to mold her to be the slave he truly wants, so that he can use me any way he likes while he is here without worries about helping me adjust or what mood I might be in. This week he began cultivating such aspects as my always referring to him as “Sir” (though that one might have been mine – I’m not sure.) and teaching me proper positions to know and take by command. The first of such positions he gave me this week.

I kneel before him, preferably naked, with my tits held together and presented to him, my face held up slightly, as if looking up to him, and my knees pulled apart. This pose has the distinct feeling of being presented to him for approval, and when I fall into it upon his instruction I find myself getting wet on instinct. Right now this is the only pose that he’s given me, but we need to find it a name so that when the next pose is provided I know which is which.

So I ask you, my reading public: what should the Slave me’s first assigned position be called?

No comments:

Post a Comment