Wednesday 17 February 2010

The Words that Inspire Me

Before I wrote I read. When I first began to accept the truth of me and my need to obey and to serve and to please my Master it helped so much to have the words of others – people more experienced than me, with more time and more understanding of these strange urges – to give me the perspective I needed. To reassure me that I’m not insane, and that the crazy prism through which I’d come to see the world was one others had come to see. I loved seeing that many other women who thrived at the beck and call of another were themselves fairly powerful or influential women in the rest of their world. Finding out that it was common for submissive women to feel a need to be controlled and managed. Discovering that I was so very, very NOT alone.

Even as I try to stay up on posts for Master on this, his blog, I still have my own favorite blogs and websites that I check most every day. With permission from Master, I’ll be adding a links list to his blog so that those other sites that inspire me might inspire you too.

Here’s my list:
24.7 – a long-term couple who don’t seem to be very current anymore, but who provide an achievable goal for a possible future.
Cassie Fetterred – a woman who is fairly new to this life as well, but has jumped in with both feet. She's married to someone other than her Master; an idea that has always boggled my mind.
Persephone In Love – both a submissive and a woman in love, this blog has a rare additional piece; she’s an exceptional writer as well as being a cherished possession.
Puppy Tales – probably one of the kinkier blogs that I read, and someone who really enjoys this lifestyle. Part of me wants to be her when I grow up.
Read My Kink – written by the pet of one of the best known BDSM couples on the internet, who is also learning so much about how to be well owned.
Slave Musings – probably the queen of the submissives. She and her owner have blazed a trail for many of us who are just beginning to understand.
The Collar – this is not a blog. Instead this is a link to my favorite mind control erotic fiction of all time, posted on the classic “MC Stories” site. Since the day I first read this story it has CAPTURED my imagination, and it’s my guaranteed muse when I need a nudge in the right direction… Some day I will post about that story all by itself...

Please go read these other excellent writers and keep the promotion of this "other" way of life going!

No comments:

Post a Comment