Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day, Part I

I had to spend the morning at work even though it was a weekend. AND a holiday. The saving grace was that Master was available to “keep me company” while I worked, even if we had to settle for online chat. I’d been out of sorts for a couple of days and this could certainly have been “out of sorts” day number three, but Master knew how to nip that in the bud. As I sat working at my desk he reached into my mind with the connection that he’s built there and suddenly I felt my collar settling around my neck. He’d not only given me the feeling of my collar, but as I went to look at the illusion in the mirror I saw that he’d added the words “Valentine Slave” to the black leather in blood red, ornate letters.

I told him on chat, when I returned to my seat, that I liked the words so much it made me think about adding words to the real collar sitting in my toy chest at home. Of course adding letters to my beautiful, black leather collar is not an option. But fueled by the naturally calming and yet enthralling feeling of my collar on my neck I was creatively inspired. I told Master that my pet store had a machine that allows you to engrave whatever you want on pet tags, without the awkward need to request words through someone else. He was intrigued by this idea, and ordered me to run an errand on my way home after my work was through.

Standing in front of the tag machine I found something that seemed almost magically perfect – a shiny, silver, heart-shaped tag trimmed with pink sparkly stones, just right for the holiday. And for the words I’d been charged with etching on a tag to please my Master. But I purchased enough tokens to make two tags, as I’d been even more inspired driving to the store. I looked around to make sure no young, impressionable children were about, wanting to watch the strange lady work the magic tag machine, and then I tapped on the screen’s virtual keyboard: V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E S-L-A-V-E. Engrave. The motorized stylus moved around and around and in no time my shiny, sparkly heart dropped into the tray, mine for the taking.

I started the process again, this time selecting a blue, bone-shaped tag. On this one I tapped in the four words I love to hear my Master growl into my ear so many nights: O-P-E-N W-I-D-E C-U-M S-L-U-T Just seeing the words printed briefly on the screen sent a shiver through me and my panties went damp. I couldn’t wait to spring my little brainstorm on Master.

Minutes after I walked in the door I had my beautiful collar in my hands, working my festive, holiday tag into the D-ring. Once it was on the collar the collar was on my neck, embracing me with the urges of obedience and ownership. I sighed. I spent the next many hours with Master (which I will detail in the next post) with my collar snug on me, and each time I shook my head or moved around too abruptly it brought a light, silver chime of metal on metal, reminiscent of a dog and her collar. The sound wet me every time, and Master made the most of my delicious humiliation, pushing all of my pet buttons.

Tonight I will sleep in my beloved collar, the tag reminding me of my place at his feet still hanging from the front. Because I begged him to let me. Because he told me he required me to do so.

Happy Valentines Day, my friends.

(To Be Continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment