Sunday 31 January 2010

Careful what you ask for

I still remember the first time that Master mentioned, almost as if in passing, that he was considering sending me off to get my nipple pierced. You know, as a way to show his ownership? I was very freshly in to this new world and still under the adorable impression that what I wanted or was comfortable with made even a tiny bit of difference. Master was kind enough to let me have that one, and for a while I thought that was it on that subject.

But the funny thing was that I couldn’t let the idea go. As he’d done before, and still does, he’d planted a seed and left it there to grow into an unstoppable jungle of wanting to please him. Some months passed and I found myself asking HIM about piercings. He was pleased to have me bring the question back to him, as it showed again how completely he can make me dance, but in the end we moved away from the idea of nipple piercing. Instead we moved somewhere… south.

About 2 months ago I walked down some stairs to an underground door. I went in, signed some papers and threw my heels into a pair of stirrups so that a perfectly lovely stranger could run a very long needle through the skin over my clit. She promised me it would hurt like ever loving hell for just a second and it did that times a million, but then it was over and I found myself the proud owner of a cunt now bejeweled.

That night I lay on my bed, marveling at what I’d done for my Master. My bare, sensitive cunt now had a pair of silver balls sparkling out from it. Not only did the idea of it make me crazy, because I knew I’d have never done it in a million years on my own, but there was the promise of enhanced sexual sensitivity the next time he came to town. The woman who gave me the piercing told me that she’d had hers for a few years and at this point couldn’t even imagine sex without it.

When by myself there are things I love about my piercing. The time each morning where I stand naked in my mirror and see the shiny little silver ball glinting out from my cunt. The days where for some mysterious reason I’m hyper-aware of the jewelry there, and my panties are slick with my excitement all day long. The charming little “ting, ting, ting” sound that rings out when I fuck myself with the glass dildo Master gifted to me long ago. But it wasn’t until Master was here and finally tossed me back on the bed and pumped his incredible cock into me over and over, pushing my clit up to rub against that piercing, that I honestly appreciated this amazing addition to my slavery.

Since leaving my Master has mentioned, just in passing, the possibility of nipple piercings in my future. And then he said this: “Piercings, tattoos… Maybe branding…”

Of course my first reaction was resistance, fear, aversion. So I wonder what door I’ll be walking through a few months from now?

1 comment:

  1. That's great about your piercings. For me it's always been the more the better. I have 4 in my clit and love them. I received mine at a fetish party years ago. My ex Mistress (Sarah) had it done while I was in a bondage scene and couldn't stop here. I'm glad it happened. I also have one in each nipple which I also love. If you enjoy your piercings then keep adding. You'll find there's a lot of fun that can be done with them.

    ~Jessica~

    ReplyDelete