Tuesday 26 January 2010

Wake-up Call

I slept in. I love sleeping in. I’d been rolling over and purposefully ignoring the clock for at least an hour, dozing lazily and languishing in the fact that I totally could. That is until the phone rang. I could see it was him, but I already knew that when the ringing began.

“Good morning.” I grinned as I answered, stretching out on the bed.

“Good morning baby.” He replied. And his voice had that tone. A shiver ran through me, starting at the wicked grin his voice produced.

“Mmmm…” I rolled over to put the phone between my ear and my pillow, freeing both hands. “I know that voice.”

At that second the energy coming from him changed. He’d said no new words, but his control was instant. I was now along for whatever ride he wanted me to take. “I want you to feel a wave of heat,” he began, and heat rolled through me, “coming from this voice. As you hear me speak your hands will wander down, over your cunt. Over your tits. You feel the need that this voice brings you, don’t you?” I tried to reply with a word, but already he had me panting and whimpering. A tiny whimper of “mm hmm…” was the best I could do. And with this moment things rolled forward aflame.

He didn’t entrance me. He didn’t need to. His voice, and his intrinsic power over me acted like a switch, throwing me from sleeping woman to desperate, needy bitch in a heartbeat. I kicked the covers from me, already on fire with his voice. He moved me through each level of need so fast I barely saw the progression at all. I was falling. Falling from human to those things I love to be for him. And at that moment he cemented it.

“You’re writhing and moaning for me, aren’t you.”

“Yes.” I moaned back.

“But yes doesn’t seem like the right reply, does it? It’s missing something, isn’t it?” I felt shame at having lost my place, even as I was losing my mind. “Yes what?”

“Yes, Master.” I wanted to scream it, to do whatever I could to be sure it was clear. He is my Master and I know it.

“and what are you?” So many times we’ve gone through this ritual. I know the reason he asks – he enjoys to hear me say it. He likes to hear me – a strong, some might say even powerful, mature business woman who holds sway over the lives of so many others, and who is bold and demanding and fearless with the rest of the world – give it all up and reduce myself to those things he’s allowed me to be for him. And I love to give it up for him. Because these are the things I really am.

“I am your slave, your slut, your pet,” I meekly answered, my right hand slipping around in the mess between my legs. “your toy, your plaything… your anything. Your anything you want me to be. MASTER.” My reward for an answer well given was his pleased and nasty chuckle, trickling down my ear and into my mind and stoking the flames melting my thoughts.

“And what am I?” came his next question. These answers I also love to give.

“You…” the concept of him threatened to overwhelm me for a moment, so tremendous is he to me. But I pressed on. “You are my Master, my owner, my possessor, my everything that matters.” The final few words were almost a sob, as two fingers thrust deep into my cunt and my left hand pinched my nipple the way I knew he would if he were here with me. I felt as though my hands were no longer mine, but instead were possessed by him, doing his bidding from across the ocean.

“Excellent.” And he chuckled again.

He toyed with me more, and my mind can only recall flashes. His voice rolled me over and over, propelling my eager hands over my body like a million fingers. He plucked my strings and pulled from me the music of panting and whimpers and desperate moans, and to them all he added the percussion of his very pleased laughter. This symphony of Master and Slave. Of a plaything being played with. Of control and absolute abandon.

“You feel the faint impression of your collar around your neck.” He purrs at one moment. My reply is out of my control.

“Oh god, thank you Master. Thank you so much.” My fingers stop for a moment at my neck, hoping to find it there.

“And you feel a pull on the collar as you move, from the leash attached to it.” This leash was a Christmas purchase and I found the shiny, silver chain entranced me when we brought it home. I now found myself wanting to pull against it, just to know that it was there. That I was being held at its end. The whimper that replied had a vaguely animal sound. He laughed again at it. “Good girl.” Hearing my favorite two words I yelped in ecstasy.

To say how much time passed would be a lie because time had no meaning for me. Though he’d not put me in a trance I was entranced still, in a heady cloud of worship and powerlessness and the complete pleasure that brings to me. He enjoyed using the words “good girl” here and there because of the automatic ripple it sends through me. He gave me opportunities to call him Master; to pledge my adoration and service to him, and then he would call me his Good Girl. And I would explode with joy.

“Does my good girl deserve a reward?” he finally asked. I wanted his prize, but hesitated to state that I deserved it. But my need outweighed my humility.

“Yes, please Master.” I meekly replied.

“Do you want to cum, my slave?”

“Oh, god, yes please Master… Yes please Master.”

“You’ll cum when you hear me reach 10.” He began his instructions. “I’m going to count to ten, and with each number you’ll feel the pleasure increase. When I get to 10 you’re going to cum, and you’re going to cum until I tell you to stop. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master. Thank you Master.” I gasped. In my mind I tried to imagine being in more ecstasy than I already was, and wondered for a moment if you could lose your mind from passion. But I could not focus on the potential danger, as her began to count and my body responded.

“1… 2… 3…” he left space between each word to allow me to feel the progression. By four I had my feet planted flat on the bed, my hips bucking wildly in midair. “5… 6… 7…” I clutched at the bars of the headboard as though afraid I’d fall through the ceiling, and strained to hear him over the never ending stream of moans and cries coming from me. “8… 9… say please…”

“Please, please, Master, please!!!” I cried to him, and he generously gave me my reward.

“10.”

My breath caught in my lungs for a moment and I could not find the power to fuel the orgasm crashing through me. But suddenly it was all there and I was falling and falling. I stifled screams and released wanton cries. I gasped and panted and gasped again, but the wave showed no sign of crescendo. He let me go and go, like a science experiment with no clear goal. Let’s just see what happens. And what happened was my thighs became coated with my cum. My sheets developed a puddle. I put deep dents into the palms of my hands from clutching the square post in my headboard. I came, and came, and came until finally he allowed me to stop. And then I lay spent and exhausted.

The world was just beginning to come back into focus when another chuckle trickled through the phone. “Just one more thing?” he mentioned, nonchalantly.

“Yes?”

“Open Wide Cum Slut.”

When Master says these words to me I am programmed to open my mouth, my tongue sliding out invitingly. I stay there and take my Master’s cum as it shoots from his cock. If he’s here I take the real thing, but when we are separated I wait for the sound of him cumming and, as he does, I always taste him coat my tongue with his warm, salty flavor. I love the sound of these words – they mean soon I’ll taste him again.

“Now, you’ll just wait there for me.” He added. Master normally says these words just before he cums, but this time he was still stroking himself. So, as a good slave should do, he put me where he wanted me until he had need of me. I lay there, mouth open and tongue waiting. And I listened.

I love the sound of my Master stroking himself. I enjoy hearing him getting pleasure like I enjoy my own pleasure, and I listen hard for every sound he makes. He knows this, and as a great gift to me he lets himself go. He relaxes enough to let each moan and groan loose from his mouth. This morning was no exception, and as I closed my eyes and reveled in his pleasure my hand began wander south.

My mouth obediently waiting for him, I could not ask permission to touch myself. And yet my hand ventured down between my legs. I knew this was misbehaving, but his sounds rocked me so deeply I could not resist joining him in pleasure. My cunt was hot and thick with my cum, so my fingers danced around in the mess, thrumming my clit and cunt lips.

“Such a good slave, to sit and wait for her Master.” He praised me and I blushed, knowing that I was misbehaving even then. “good girl.” Even my guilt could not dampen the automatic reaction my body had to his present.

He touched and stroked and pleasured himself and I let the sounds wash over me like warm water. I heard Master’s intensity rise and I rose with him. And finally I heard the gasps turn to a great, powerful exhale, followed by another, and another. I heard him cumming and what little I hadn’t already lost I lost now. And at that moment hot, delicious cum splashed over my tongue and down into my mouth. He filled my mouth with his cream from half a world away.

“Swallow.” He commanded. I always wait to do so until he gives me permission, even though I’m dying to from the moment I taste it. “Now, say thank you.”

“Thank you, thank you Master. Oh thank you.” Now the guilt washed over me again and I had to confess. “Master, I did a bad thing and I need to tell you.”

“What is that?” he showed no emotion in his voice as he waited for my confession.

“I touched myself while waiting but did not ask for permission.” Master let the words hang in the air for a moment. He knows me well enough to understand that the fear of disappointing him is the worst punishment I can experience. At last he spoke.

“It’s fine, Slave.” I let my relief out in a giant breath. “My Good Girl.” At this I whimpered once more. These words fill me and cut me at the same time. He always finds the most perfect time to use them.

It will be months until Master and I can touch each other again. But I think we know how to fill the time in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment