Sunday 31 October 2010

Fantasy vs Reality

The submissive blogosphere has been buzzing lately about how one of us sacrificed her hair to show her obedience to her Master. As you’d imagine, the universal reactions have been “Wow, could you do that? I’m not sure I could!” followed quickly most of the time by “Wow, wow, hot.” As you’d also imagine, it’s also lead to some conversations between subs and their Doms. Master and I were no exception.

“One of the sub bloggers I read was shaved bald by her Master simply because he wanted it that way.” I mentioned, rocking my best nonchalant. “I could never imagine doing that.” He let the silence linger more than a little bit before he answered.

“But the idea is also hot, isn’t it…” It was a question, but it was also not a question. It was Master knowing my deep, dark insides better than I do.

And he was NOT wrong.

Don’t get me wrong – the idea of being bald is not hot to me. Forgetting the fact that I think I’ve got a pretty bumpy head I’ve also got a very necessary vanilla life and no ability to tell a convincing lie. If my Master were to make such a demand on me I’m sure I would ask, nay BEG AND PLEAD, for him to reconsider. But as I did my begging I would also be completely soaked between my legs at the very idea that Master would want to have that level of sway over me, especially for the simple reason that he merely wants it. But for me I’m lucky as I’ve got a Master who has better sense about what is best for me than I do myself.

This is a recurring theme between he and I. My fantasies are deep, dark things that I could never admit to anyone but him. It’s part of the bond that we share that I know he takes me as I am, even though the way I am is so very, very wrong. But I also take extreme relief in the knowledge that Master would never let me take action on any of my more severe fantasies. He has the sense that I lack, and saves me from myself.

But is this not part of every sub/Dom relationship? We give all of our control to our Masters, but also all of our trust. We say to them “I am trusting that you will know both how far to push me, and when to stop.” My Master has showed me a million things in my life that I would never have tried, some of them even after I specifically said I could or would not. He let me have my fear at first, knowing that if he had pushed me then and there I’d have spooked and maybe fled the entire relationship. This was protecting me, but he also knew that it would be best for me to have these experiences eventually and he knew when was the time to give me the push I needed. And now he knows when to pull me back.

Left up to me I’d find myself on all fours, naked and being walked through a local park at the end of a leash just for the humiliating moment of being returned to my right mind in front of strangers as they point and I wag my fucking tail. This would be VERY, VERY BAD and yet the idea of my Master trancing me, transforming me and parading me in public as the bitch in heat he can make me be also makes me drip. But my safety is my Master. This is something he would never do, never even let happen. I adore him for protecting me, even from myself.

At the same time I think a little part of me reads the blog posts about the more intense, demanding Masters out there and wishes I could give my Master just a little push.

So here is my question to you fellow Doms out there who might be reading: What is a fantasy that you've had which even your Dom would never agree to do?

5 comments:

  1. This was a fascinating post. I will be curious what answers you get and I think I will mention the idea on my blog about fantasies the doms would never agree to do.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder at what point it stop being about what He requires you to do and is really about the fact that you know you'll do it. Obviously, he doesn't quite you have the mindless obedience stage yet, though, huh? mmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Amanda:

    Although my Master often leaves me with the ability to think when he wishes to he can, and does, take that priveledge away from me. In fact, I'm currently writing this as he dictates it to me, with my body a mindless puppet to his will.

    -Master's Mindless Plaything

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Amanda:

    See the trouble you got me into!

    -Delilah!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 85無影片碼-同城約炮聊天室在線聊
    聯誼交友-同城寂寞交友網
    免費交友軟體-秀色裸聊秀場
    伊莉討論區-台灣裸聊奇摩女孩真人視訊網
    後宮電影-台灣愛妃網視頻聊天室
    後宮電影院-真人性愛聊天室
    洪爺後宮-台灣視頻直播聊天室
    影片線上看 免費-台灣甜心辣妹視訊
    蜜桃成熟時33d影片線上看免費-漾美眉視訊交友聊天室
    楊思敏潘金蓮影片線上看免費-激情真人秀場聊天室
    同城裸聊直播視頻奇摩女孩免費視訊聊天室成人動畫片遊戲寂寞交友電話麗的情小遊戲漫畫
    視頻裸聊群免費裸聊視頻聊天室聊天交友視頻網站黃色成人變態小遊戲色情網麗的情漫畫
    免費裸聊網裸聊視頻網免費的裸聊網站免費A圖A片色情網站寂寞交友約會麗的情小遊戲色
    免費裸聊網免費裸聊視頻美女裸聊視頻聊天室日本成人電影成人AV快播麗的小遊戲
    台灣免費視頻裸聊室成人美女裸體性交裸聊室成人快播經典三級片電影網站麗的娛樂網遊戲

    ReplyDelete