Sunday 3 October 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes...

As is so often the case in life, things change. Luckily the things that have changed for Master and I are all primarily good – increased opportunities, activities, etc. – but even still it has left us with less and less time to play, or to even focus on the kinkier parts of our relationship. Our needs have been much more for support and nice, vanilla companionship.

Don’t misunderstand – we are still together, I’m still his toy, pet, plaything, slave and he is still my Owner and Master. We’ve begun to plan for his next trip home, this time in December for the holidays, and when he is here I’m very sure stories will come. Even now when we DO get the chance to play together we always indulge. But because it’s not as possible these days I’ve felt bad that this blog has been left sad and abandoned.

Therefore there are two changes I’m here to announce. The first is that things here will just be more quiet for a while. I will try to come and post when possible, but if time passes between posts please know that it’s not our preference to be absent and you’ve not been abandoned. The second is that the focus of this blog will be widening up some so that a lack of time to play doesn’t lead to even more of a lack of things to write about. I’ve envied some of my fellow subbie bloggers and their ability to write about whatever they want within this vein. Because of how things started here our blog has been limited to telling stories of our dynamic, but with Master’s permission I will no longer be required to run my posts by him, and if there are things about my subbie life that I wish to write about I now have that option. I hope that the additional items will also be interesting to my readers!

I hope that you all are good, and are enjoying your own personal kinks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) I think there's nothing wrong with the blog changes you're talking about. Me and Jess like our blog to be a mixture of everything. I'm mean we do talk a lot of about our kink, but we also talk about fashion, music and other things that are of interest to us. I'm sure there's much more to you then just your D/s relationship.
    As someone who has been reading your blog for awhile I would love to learn more about you. Non kink an all :) Kara XOXO

    ReplyDelete