Tuesday 10 August 2010

Priorities of a sort.

There's nothing to say -- I just fell off the face of the planet.

With Master here, we found indulgence to be our watchword. Between building on our amazing relationship, which is stronger than ever, and enjoying each other’s bodies and minds in every conceivable way, we couldn’t pull ourselves out of the fog of happiness long enough for me to write the blog posts that I should have.

Master’s gone back to his home now, and after adjusting to his absence again I’ll focus back on our blog. It’s amazing how much writing about the things that my Master can do to me makes me feel closer to him. So watch this space, first for updates on some of the wonderful things that happened while he was here, and then ongoing. And thanks so much to everyone who continued reading even while I vanished!

1 comment:

  1. I was actually worried about you and am relieved that it was only Master-itis that left you down for the count. Looking forward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete