Sunday 15 August 2010

Evolution

427 days ago I took a leap. I replied to an email I knew I should delete, and opened a door to a person I knew that I should fear. The first steps were full of excitement and danger and risk and hot, sizzling sex. The steps went down, down, down and constantly curved, so that every moment I came face to face with something totally new. I was so sure that this would be a short trip – that the bottom of the stairs would be the end of the journey.

It wasn’t.

A year after we started down this simple, kinky and ‘completely without future’ path I’m amazed at the changes. Master began this just to have something fun to play with, and I was lead along by my nose from one earth-shattering new experience to the next, but neither of us imagined that it would be long term, or that we’d find more to our connection than the sex and the control. We knew, so completely, we knew what we were getting into, one way or another. Temporary and superficial and a whim. Just a kinky, perverted whim.

And still the days bled to weeks and the weeks folded into months and the months blossomed into more than a year. We’ve preserved the kink and sex and control that was the initial temptation, but to that we’ve added more. Respect (strangely enough, I know) and friendship and companionship… and surprising, tremendous love. Somewhere between the collar and the leash and the trigger phrases that transform me into a toy or a pet I was lucky and smart enough to fall in love with my Master.

The last two posts were highlights of our time together this summer. There were scores of other smaller, but no less heady, kinky delights throughout the visit. But the thing that surprised me the most, and largely lead to the distraction that kept this blog so quiet, was how much I adore, delight in and totally, totally love the man who has owned me for the last 427 days.

I can’t wait to see what the next 427 days has in store for us.

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed your post. How nice that you found your lover and Master. And, as you said, hope the next 427 are as good the past. Good luck in your relationship continuing to meet the needs of both of you.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations :D Sounds dizzyingly delicious!

    ReplyDelete