Saturday 24 April 2010

The New Toy

The new toy had been sitting on my bedside table for a while – weeks I think? – but so far we’d not given it a test drive. The plan had been for us to wait for a weekend when we had good, quality time. Time to really play. But the time just kept not happening and here it was Saturday night and I was… eager.

Master had told me to fuck myself with the glass dildo, but I was brave and made a counter-offer of sorts. I asked him if I could finally give the new toy a test drive. I heard the smile in his voice when he gave me permission, adding that I should wear my collar while I did so. To remind me who makes the rules, makes the decisions. I didn’t need the reminder, but I loved to hear it anyway.

Hours later I stripped off my clothing and lifted my beloved leather collar from the toy chest, buckling it snuggly around my neck. The tag stating so plainly what I am jingled from the front. I stretched out on my bed, wincing just a little as I tugged on the biggest buttplug, pulling it free from my rear and dropping it on to the towel by my bed. I pumped another 3 or 4 jets of lube into my hand and rolled the toy round and round in the shimmery goo, coating it completely. As my knees hung on either side of my head I took the toy and pressed it against my rosebud. I’d never rammed something this large into my ass before, but having spent the hour before bed with my largest plug stretching things had helped some. I pressed, then stopped and relaxed my muscles before pressing again. Over and over I repeated the process until the entire thing slid the last few centimeters into place. I lay there for several minutes, amazed at how huge it felt inside of me; how full I felt.

After a few more minutes I sat up, leaning against a pillow and spread my legs. Finding a story to inspire on the laptop I leaned over the side of the bed and pulled into my lap my Hitachi Magic Wand. Though not a new toy – I bought it right before I met Master – I’d never given it a real try. Tonight was the night. The night to play with all the untried toys.

I took the remote control for the new toy, and I turned the dial. Only a little, as I was still nervous about what I would feel. Deep inside me I felt the vibration start. Only a tiny shimmie, but as I turned the knob more the vibrations in my ass grew. And grew. I controlled my breathing and really experienced this amazing new sensation – a vibrating ass plug. A wonderful thing.

Next I took the Hitachi, wedging the wide, round end against my clit and turned it to the lowest setting. I sat and truly experienced being pinched between the dual vibrations, and I closed my eyes. The first orgasm was building before I’d even opened up the story on my screen.

I rode waves of pleasure as the huge, vibrating buttplug whirred inside my ass and the Hitachi Wand constantly attacked my cunt. I moved the Hitachi up to lay on my clit, or down the slit. I’d find a place that shocked my system, and then move the wand to a place just nearby that was even more mind blowing. A second climax built and crashed through, though more subtle than the first. I could see the third lining up to make its appearance.

Oh it lined up, but it refused to arrive.

I fought my way through waves of erotic, amazing tingles, but for the next hour I chased a third, or at that point more accurately named final, climax through the fog that is self-pleasure. I turned the buttplug’s vibrations up to the top speed but it did not get me there. I rubbed the Hitachi up and down my sloppy cunt looking for the right place; for the button, MY button that would turn me and push me over, but it would drift in and out of reach. For an HOUR.

I finished the story and attempted another and finally pushed away the laptop, closed my eyes and imagined that Master sat at the end of the bed, watching me complete his instruction. I imagined him sitting before me, his hand on his cock and that look in his eyes that told me that any pleasure I might be experiencing was only for his amusement. In my mind the wall keeping me from my third gush was all him, enjoying his control over me. Enjoying the look on my face as I kept trying to push myself over the edge. Trying and failing. Few things amuse my master more than watching his toy struggle, and in my mind my current struggle was a gift for him.

With that image I was finally able to crest the wave and come crashing down in a gasping, panting mess. The key to all pleasures, for me, is pleasing my Master. (but a little DP does NOT hurt!)

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you were able to crest the wave and that the key to all pleasures is pleasing your Master.

    He must be pleased that you are so eager to please him. That must bring out your submissive side at home in contrast to the confident professional woman you are at work.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,
    this is one of the best posts I’ve read in a long time.

    ReplyDelete