Sunday 18 April 2010

I Love to Serve my Master

I love, I LOVE, to serve my Master. We don’t have time to play as much as we’d like, but he knows that I need that tug of control; of servitude and he gives me tasks to perform while he sleeps. Because he knows that I love, love, love to serve him. What he may not know as well (or at least might not have before I put it down here) is that the more difficult or taxing or impossible the task the better. If it’s something that brings me pleasure that’s great, but it’s even greater when the pleasure is all for him. If it’s something that I can do I’m happy, but I get a high of unbelievable proportions when its something I can’t do, but have to do anyway. Simply for the pure enjoyment of pleasing him.

Last night I had a task before me. The night was mine to do with as I wished, but at the end I had a task assigned by my Master: I was to go do my normal workout, and then I was to come home, kneel at the foot of my bed naked save my ankle collar and my beloved neck collar (which is still sporting the bone-shaped tag that says “Open Wide Cum Slut”), state the worshipful chant he created for me the other night and, while I worshipped him, I was to fuck myself with the glass dildo. I was to repeat my chant, and fuck myself, until I came. This was my task. Heaven. Simply heaven.

When he had outlined the task, as he was getting ready to go to sleep, I gave some sort of “Hrmmm…” reply. It was kneejerk and unintentional, but he caught it anyway and asked “Problem?”

“I’ve never fucked myself while kneeling.” I confessed. As I was following up with my promise to do it anyway he told me that if I couldn’t cum in that position he would let me change positions eventually, but that I should still try. I was a little ashamed at having pushed back or confessed any worry that I couldn’t do what he’d told me to do. I serve him; I obey and I knew that whatever it took I’d make it happen simply because it was something he’d told me he wanted me to do.

I placed a pillow on the floor, covered by a towel. I placed the laptop on the bed before me, a picture of my Master on the screen along with a favorite story to prime the pump should I need it. I stripped off my sweaty workout clothes and took my most adored collar out of the toybox, careful to put it around my neck the right way to have the tag face out. Nobody would see me wearing this collar or read this tag, but I wanted to be sure that if anyone did they would see that I am Master’s cum slut. I put on music and knelt down to obey him, my glass dildo still warm from the faucet of hot water. The words came forward.

“This slave belongs to Master. This slut belongs to Master. This cunt belongs to Master. This toy belongs to Master. This thing belongs to Master. Everything belongs to Master…” I said the words lovingly and deliberately, thinking about each one and what they meant. With each level of me stripped down, from person to slave to slut and eventually to toy or thing, I felt a ripple run through me. In a few minutes I knew I was ready for the next step, and I slid my shiny, blue dildo down between my legs, running it back and forth over my pussy lips, being sure to spread any dampness over the whole surface. A few more times through my worship of Master and I was wet enough to plunge the dildo inside of me. As always, the first time felt large and unyielding and I groaned at the intrusion, but as I began to fuck it in and out of my slit the sensation became pleasing, then hot, and then I was in the full throws of the moment.

A funny thing about fucking yourself while sitting up on your knees: your hands get coated in your own juices. Or at least mine did. After about 5 minutes of shoving the toy in and out of my slutty cunt and pledging my worth to serving my Master there was cunt juice entirely coating the dildo all the way to the round handle at its end. More than that, my juices were flowing so strongly that they were down around my fingers and filling the cup of my palm. I’d never seen myself gush so, and yet the climax was very, very far away.

I kept going, repeating my words over and over. I stared into the beautiful face of my Master on my screen and imagined he was there, on the bed, watching me perform for him. I fucked myself harder and faster and occasionally I would see the goal ahead of me, but always it disappeared around a corner and I was left working even harder to do what I had promised I would. And time passed. Much time.

I’d already been ramming into myself and moaning out the never ending words for a half hour when I opened up the story I’d recently found, courtesy of the BDSM Library, and began to read. I was so familiar with the words I’d been saying I was able to read and say them simultaneously, and much as I knew I was going to accomplish this goal I also knew I would need the push. I read and chanted and fucked and panted and my thighs were thick but glistening with my own fountain of fuck juice. My hand kept slipping off of the dildo, so slippery were them from all the goo coating them. I ready three chapters of the story and then grabbed onto an idea in my head and pushed the laptop aside, now closing my eyes and resting my head on the mattress as I worked. The fantasy in my head involved being sold to a stranger and a life of public display for this stranger’s amusement and profit. This idea, coupled with my still nonstop pledge of adoration to be whatever Master desires, pushed me further and I felt again sure I would reach my goal.

And another 30 minutes later I did at last.

By the time I cried out Master’s name and title through clenched teeth and slid my knees together, locking the dildo in place and rocking against it to milk out every bit of my cum, I was truly spent. Exhausted and yet glowing with a sense of achievement. In that moment I felt worthy of his love and ownership; I had done something I knew would not be easy, and I’d worked my ass off to serve him. But it was done and I’d done it, and I’d served him well in the process. I’d fucked myself silly, like the slutty, eager, obedient bit of fuckmeat he wanted me to be.

I love to serve my Master.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...
    I could not be happier to have found you!
    Would love to link you to my site.
    www.emilywintersspanking.blogspot.com
    Wonderful writing.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking to buy bitcoins online, Paxful is the ultimate source for bitcoins as it allows buying bitcoins by 100's of different payment methods, such as Western Union, MoneyGram, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and they even allow converting your gift cards for bitcoins.

    ReplyDelete