Thursday 17 June 2010

Vignettes

Two weeks. Today marks three weeks of Master being here, in my state. In my home. In HIS home, where he so generously lets me stay. It has been an amazing blend of hours spent affectionately reconnecting after so much time apart and hours spent kneeling at his feet as he does with me what he will. So busy were we, and so fast did much of the first week go, I won’t be able to give you full breakdowns of each moment, but I can give you a nice narrative montage of some moments I hope I’ll NEVER forget:


Master commands me down on all fours on the bathroom floor the first night he arrives, as he’s decided then and there he won’t wait to take me. He rams into me with all his force, cry after cry rushing out of me whether I mean them to or not, so big is his cock. I clutch at the floor and gush around his cock, and he allows me to cum when he’s finished.


I come home from work to find Master in the bedroom, having enjoyed a most leisurely day off at the start of his vacation. He beckons me into the bedroom and kisses me, but as our lips touch the world flip-flops, and just like that I find myself kneeling, topless, with his cock in my mouth. It is filling my mouth with his hot, salty cum and I suck and suck, working to be sure not a drop escapes. He crooks a finger under my chin and lifts my eyes to his, saying the magic word: “Swallow.” Once I do he has me lovingly clean off the rest of his cock, the tip already spotless.

Master and I are again in the bedroom (this will begin to be a theme) and he removes my mind, leaving me his obedient toy. He has me strip and positions me on the edge of the bed, stepping up behind me and pushing his magnificent cock into me from behind. As I kneel there, open and receptive to him, but without a mind to register my actions or combat his, he gives the commands that allow me to return to the moment, but remembering how it felt to be a toy more than a woman. When the sensations return to me, and the memories, I leak and gasp at the humiliation and eroticism.


Lying in bed, wrapped around each other and enjoying the peace of the morning when once more I find the world has spontaneously jumped. Master now towers over me, his insidious grin sending shivers down my spine as his cock sends shockwaves into my cunt. I moan and grab for the headboard, and I hold on for dear life as my senses catch up with my situation. Another flash and my hands corral my tits around Master’s cock, the tip emerging over and over but staying just out of reach of my eager, outstretched tongue. Master turns me on and off, each time a new position or service of his amazing body, and soon my mind is reeling, beginning to feel more like a toy than a woman.


Just as he likes me.

1 comment: