Thursday 10 June 2010

A Brief Hiatus - A Post from her Master

I realise it has been quite a while since my slave has posted, and I felt I should write a small note to explain the situation. As you know, I am with my slave at the moment and one might have thought that there is plenty of post-worthy material being created. And, in this case, you would be entirely correct.

However, I have decided to take this first week and keep it for ourselves. She will write on the events of this week, have no fear, but for now we are enjoying ourselves with as few obligations as possible. Except of course those she has towards me, but those never really go away.

I hope you all are enjoying reading and rest assured, within a week my slave will have made another post.

Writing this post myself gives me the oppotunity to ask something of all of you; would you enjoy a chance to ask me some questions about our relationship, dynamic, more general questions about D/s or hypnosis play and so on? I know my slave would like it if I posted here occasionally, and I wondered whether you would enjoy such an oppotunity to pick my brain. Let us know in the comments either way.

The Master.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this hiatus, Mister. I hope both you and your slave share an awesome and well-deserved time.

    I understand delilah's interest in reading more of your contributions on your blog. It is a very fascinating way to learn even more about a partner we think we know already. (Actually, I was a modest contributor on my Master's blog... For us, it was the other way around.)

    I do have a question pertaining to hypnosis. My Master an I have been journeying down this path for almost two years now, with quite a bit of success, but we seem to be unable to go into deeper stages such as your slave experiences them, "awakening" to herself after some of the scenes. It is something we are both hoping for but we seem to fail at find efficient deepening techniques.

    I wish you both well and thank you in advance for your interest in my question.

    maiko-chan

    ReplyDelete