Sunday 14 March 2010

Q&A

So did you guys know that it’s Q&A month or something? I honestly don’t know what mailing list I need to be on to find out about this stuff, because imagine my embarrassment when I don’t even know about it until half-way through the month! But I’ve got 2 weeks left, so I wanted to at least open up the floor to anybody who has a question.

The last post here was actually in response to a few questions that have been asked. But even still I find it hard to imagine that I’d have any knowledge to share, as I’m new to this lifestyle. Honestly I find myself scouring the blogs out there all the time because each time I do I learn more about myself. I’m probably the last to discover it, but there’s been a really interesting conversation happening over at an amazing blog written by Little Girl. The basic question that was raised was about why people like us like what we like, love what we love, indulge in the things in which we indulge.

What I most appreciated were how many of the people who chimed in on that conversation or were inspired (as I apparently was) to write separately shared the experience that I did: finding this life was a relief and made me feel so much BETTER about myself than I ever had. It was compounded by having met an amazing person who also boosts my ego up constantly and fabulously, but I knew as soon as I let the monster out of her cave that I’d released a lot of personal demons at the same time.

Indulging in this life with my Master has made me feel light and free. I think before this I was carrying around a lot of guilt and shame for the things that I secretly wanted. I found a person who could see this side of me and didn’t recoil, but instead wanted to set it free for me. Wanted to be able to play with me in the ways I wanted to play. At first it was a secret that I finally could share with him. Since then it’s become something I share with you guys, and even sometimes little bits are shared with my best friends. I sometimes imagine that eventually I’ll be so comfortable in my own skin, kinky warts and all, that I’ll be able to tell anybody about it.

But for now I like that I can share it with all of you. As so many others have said in their own avenues, knowing that there are so many others out there who share the strange delights that I do has meant so much to me, and has allowed me to face myself more and more openly and honestly. So if there’s anything about my kinks that you’d like to ask please do. Plus, as an added incentive, if you have a question for my MASTER he's also said he'd happily address them. This is your chance to finally hear from the horse (trainer's) mouth!

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog regularly. You sound like you have a "day life" similar to my own - management in a corporate job in a world full of meetings, responsibilities, projects and business politics. I recently got back with an former boyfriend, who was always the sexiest, hottest man I ever knew. In the past, He made our time together safe and comfortable to explore boundaries and I often found myself doing things with him that I never had done before nor would have even told other lovers that I had an interest in. I would have felt ashamed, embarassed, nasty, etc and that my other men wouldn't have respected me and would have been repulsed if they knew what I really wanted to do. But R is different and since we've been back together, he told me he wants to own me and to be my master and I am looking forward to pursuing this world with him. But this is a long distance relationship for now due to his job and your relationship (and Skype info) is helpful to me. My question is this - how bad was the pain when you got your clit pierced and were there any side effects (infection, burning etc.)? Do you remove the piercing when you go to the gynecologist? I have fantasies of a nipple piercing (if R were to let me have one) but don't know what to expect from this....thoughts? I love your blog, best wishes to you and your Master.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Are you able to really live the experience and perhaps does it even help that your master is so far away from you?

    I ask because I live with my master and wonder what it would be like if my situation was like yours.

    Thanks, like your blog.

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete