Wednesday 10 March 2010

Long Distance Dominance

Master lives far away. Far, far away. Farther than that. Farther. Even farther. To put this in perspective, to get here and put me in my place my Master has to get on a plane, cross and ocean and an entire danged continent. THAT far.

People ask how we came to be in this relationship. We met online, through a series of bizarre and totally unexpected events which neither of us saw coming. Still out of nowhere I found myself kneeling in my boss’ office, hiding this baffling and exciting and transcendant moment from co-workers and dripping into my fancy work panties. From there it has been months of learning how to kneel and crawl and serve and obey and love every second of these things.

But all of these have been continents away from each other.

Probably the single, most often asked question/comment we’ve received through this blog is about the long-distance challenges of this relationship. There are two things without which what Master and I have together would never have been possible. The first is hypnosis. This is something that Master has practiced for years, and has found particularly successful when playing with me. He tells me that I am uniquely submissive to him; to his voice and his words.

You may have already enjoyed a few moments from our life which swirl around Master’s ability to, with a word or phrase, turn me into his empty-headed Barbie doll or his ass-wagging bitch. The first few days or weeks of his playing with me and changing me and controlling parts of me I’d have always thought to be my own were intoxicating. My head swam. I’d never been so drenched between my legs from someone’s tiny touch. I think there were times when I even wondered if it was all in my head because it was the answer to fantasies I’d had forever and it just couldn’t be real.

The beautiful thing about Master’s ability to control my mind this way is that it is totally doable from afar. He need not be here at all to do it. I need only to hear him; his liquid-gold voice pouring into my ear and into my mind and making me beg or whine or pant. But I do need to hear him. And for that I refer to the other essential item of our relationship: the internet.

I thank the tech gods over and over and over for the internet, and most especially the wonder that is Skype. We started our connection via email, and then moved to chatting. Chatting worked really well, and I figured that was how it would go for a few weeks until we were done. Then Master explained to me that if I were to get a microphone and a camera and a Skype account I could do an amazing thing: I could see him. This I wanted to do so very badly, I had the necessary technology by the end of that day.

Through Skype not only could I hear that voice that even today turns me into melted butter, but I could see him. I could see his amazing cock and see him stroke it while I drooled into my keyboard. But even more importantly, he could see me. See me perform for him. See me spread my legs and slide my fingers into my cunt because he told me to. See me do things that I don’t even know I’m doing until they’re done. See me be his toy and plaything and fuckdoll. It makes me feel even more his slave when I can obey for him, and I think it makes him feel even more my master.

Master has scores of snapshots taken through my Skype camera where my legs are spread or my hands touching me or my tits presented to him eagerly. He has an audio recording of me fucking myself until I came which he can play any time he wants. Thanks to the technology of the day and Master’s ability to instantly own me through his mind control we’ve been Master and Slave for nine months come Sunday. I wish we were closer, but I’d not give up what we are for anything.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Skype is wonderful when it comes to making a LDR work. Good to see that you are meeting each other's needs.

    Will you be able to get together any time soon?

    FD

    ReplyDelete