Friday 11 December 2009

Pushing the Envelope

“Go get your plug.”

I was surprised by this, though I shouldn’t have been. As we sat together I’d begun to get sleepy and this was the perfect way to wake me up. But I’d never trained while with Master before and the idea of him hearing the odd little squeals I make each time the plugs make it past my defenses… Still, off I ran to get all the pieces. I’m a good girl, after all.

I was still using a two-step process to get up to fitting in the large plug, and so I slathered the middle-sized plug with lube and forced it into my rear. As always I felt excited and dirty with such pressure at my behind. The feeling was even stronger knowing Master was listening. I’d shared a fantasy with him from earlier in our conversation and I felt bold as I smiled and asked him… “Should I see if the big plug fits in the front?”

“Yes.”

I took hold of the ring at the base of the big plug and began to slide it up and down over my slit. This was how I always got myself wet before penetration, and this was as effective as ever. Within a minute or two the smooth, black plug was slick up to its widest point. I was ready. I grabbed the base solidly and pushed right at my cunt. And pushed, and pushed. The plug slid in slowly, but fought me both because the plug was very wide and because I was already very full from behind. I’d managed to push it in to the widest point, but not yet beyond.

I worked my way slowly, pushing the plug in until the resistance was too much, and then a little beyond that point before giving relief. I pulled back, slid up and down a little, and then pushed again, this time further. Over and over I repeated the system until finally the biggest black plug of them all fell the rest of the way into its home, swallowed completely into my cunt.

There I sat, plugged at both ends. I loved the fullness, and the idea of double-penetration, but mostly I loved that at this moment more than any other I was doing this for him. Not just to make my body better for his visit in a few short weeks, but because he’d commanded me to do it. Because right at that moment he was listening to my moans and gasps and sighs as both my ass and my cunt were filled for his pleasure.

I lie there, my entire body humming a little at the feelings. My cunt twitched around the intruder and a wicked idea occurred to me.

“Can I fuck myself with the plug in my cunt?” I all but whispered, embarrassed and excited at the idea.

“You may.” He replied, adding “but watch the volume. Some of us are trying to sleep.”

In and out, in and out went the plug. I found it felt wonderful moving inside me, but was so big at its’ apex that it was distracting to the intense pleasure I’d built otherwise. So after a few minutes I instead slid it back in all the way, and I began to go to work on my sensitive clit. I flicked and stroked and rubbed as I felt myself overflowing with Master’s control and Master’s improvements. The sensation was fabulous. It took only a few minutes for me to climax all over the plug, ripples rocking me to my feet.

Now it was time to make the transfer. I rolled onto my side, jutting my packed ass out behind me, and pulled out the rear plug. I then allowed my cunt to push out the large plug , seeing that it was coated in my excitement. I rolled it around in the abundant muck in my slit until I was very sure it was entirely lubed in it, and then I pointed it at my rear and pushed.

I love the fact that my ass both wants so badly to keep all intruders out, and also that in that moment that this biggest plug overcame my asses’ defenses and pushed all the way in my butt, my entire body shuddered with pleasure and submission. My ass loves the moment where it is made to give in as much as I do. And knowing that my butt was now filled by a plug lubed only with my own cum was a feeling more than I could handle. I gasped out loud, much louder than I’d planned, and once more I came with a rush.

I sat for an hour, reveling in the fullness and the complete feeling of ownership and obedience. My cunt hummed from its wonderful domination, and my ass twitched over and over. And my Master slept, the sleep of a man who knows he is in complete and total control of another. All was right for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment