Tuesday 8 December 2009

Finally a Tough Challenge

Several weeks with the smallest ass plug deep inside me every day. After the first week I slept with it in my ass every night. I loved that it was so easy, so comfortable. I loved that my body was so very willing, even eager, to take on this task.

After a few weeks I decided there had been no challenge to this (apart from my last post's day of BIG challenge!), and that if I was going to stretch and push and change myself to please my Master I would have to, need to, move on. And so I happily pressed the next larger plug into my ass.

But to my surprise and pride I took this size easily as well. A little more pressure to push past the defenses, but otherwise an easy task. In less than a week I slept all night long with this plug deep inside as well. After a couple of nights I had one morning where I felt my muscles stretched as I walked, but only a little, and only a while. In the same way that I beamed from my success I also worried that I wasn’t making any difference, and therefore was not truly changing myself for my Master. More than anything this is my goal with each minute of training – to improve myself. To better myself. To become what he deserves, and if my training is too easy doesn’t it mean nothing is happening?

Worried and frustrated I moved myself up to the third, and largest plug of my training kit. I lay down on my bed, the toy glistening with lube, and I pressed the tip into my rosebud and pushed.

And pushed.

And pushed. And pushed. And winced, and grimaced, and whimpered. Finally after a few minutes I pulled away, giving my ass the break it needed. Simply put, my rear had finally put its foot down and said “no.” No, it was not willing to stretch enough to accept this newest, largest intrusion.

This proved to me that all the work I’d done so far had, indeed, been stretching my muscles to better accept my toys. I was once again proud of the work that I’d done. But now I faced my first possible failure. I tried again, concentrating on deep breaths and relaxing my muscles and all the tricks of the ass-stretching trade. And again my ass told me, in no uncertain terms, NO.

At last I accepted my limits, at least for the night, and set aside the large plug. But my ass would not be getting off scott-free! I grabbed my second size plug, lubed it up quickly and pressed it against my rear. The toy slid easily into my ass, as though there was room to spare. Never before had anything glided in so smoothly, and this told me that my butt had tried to accept the new size.

I slept happily filled by my plug, but the experience had given me an idea. On the next night I attacked the goal in a new way. First I slid the size 2 plug into my hole, enjoying the comfortable feeling for about half an hour. Once I knew I’d primed the area for the new challenge I lubed the larger plug. I removed number two, and while my muscles were still stretched and pliable I pushed number three against my rosebud, unwilling to fail this time!

My ass is as eager to please my Master as I am, and with such inspiration I relished the moment as my tight muscles resisted and argued and clenched, and then finally gave up and allowed the largest toy to take its place inside me.

This was fullness.

I lie on the bed, unable to think of anything but the sensation of being completely full. This plug finally challenged me, making my muscles spasm and twitch in a constant attempt to rid itself of the intrusion. But I relaxed and enjoyed the fullness. I enjoyed this feeling unlike any I’d had. I enjoyed feeling full and changed and stretched. So very stretched. I closed my eyes and imagined my Master standing beside me, smiling, pleased with my desire to serve him. An hour later I allowed my rear to finally empty again. From then on I've continued this process. I have two-stepped it, like the first night, but my goal by the end of first week was for my ass will take plug number three without any prompting. Sadly this was also a bridge too far, but one I will continue to work for. Once I accomplish this goal it will prove to me that my muscles have finally stretched to better accept anything with which my Master wishes to fill me.

That will be a proud moment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment