Saturday 21 November 2009

Smooth like a Doll

“How would you feel about shaving?” he asked me.

We had only been communicating via video for a week or so when the question came. I already knew what he was thinking, and I cringed at the idea. I knew it was not truly an option to say “no” – if he wanted to see the cunt that he’d claimed with less clutter he would, and I was not at liberty to refuse him. Still, I dreaded the idea of trying to shave my cunt. I’d cut myself shaving my legs before, so the idea of such a possibility on my sweet spot gave me a shudder, and not the good kind. Luckily my mind sprung forth with a possible alternative.

“I’d rather not shave, but I would consider getting waxed. Would that work?” Master was happy at this compromise, and told me to go forth and make it so.

The first time I arrived with much fear and left with much less hair. To my relief the feeling of each yank of wax-covered linen was a sharp pain for a moment, but not much worse than removing a bandaid. But what I was not prepared for was how much I loved the feeling and the look of being smooth. I had originally left a runway of tightly clipped hair just above my cunt. Master liked the look overall, but decided he wanted to see me completely bare, totally exposed to him from now on.

Months later and I now adore the feeling of a hairless cunt. When Master tells me to turn on my camera and peel out of my panties I know he will be pleased to see each fold and flap of my pussy completely available to him. At work he can slip me a simple push to make me gush and I feel it pour straight from me to soak my panties. I would not have done this myself, but again Master has changed me and I will gladly stay his fuckdoll with the cunt to match.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you've enjoyed Master introducing you to the world of a smooth cunt. He obviously loves seeing your bare cunt with all the flaps and folds exposed and it's great that he can get you to gush at work and soak your panties. Hope it doesn't soak through to your slacks. LOL. It sounds like you really enjoy submitting to him. Enjoy the journey.

    FD

    ReplyDelete