Monday 23 November 2009

Gag Reflex

My Master is extremely well endowed.

EXTREMELY.

This was a bright and amazing surprise for me the first time he thrust his cock into my cunt and I screamed as he smashed into organs and other pesky obstacles. Though I love his long, thick cock and dream often of loving it in person, the size proved to be a challenge when trying to take all of him into my mouth. I’d been able to take my previous lover down my throat, but the size difference was something I’d not counted on. When I’d failed several times to give Master the pleasure he deserved and I desperately wanted to give I felt honestly depressed. A failure.

I do not intend to feel this way again.

I searched my good friend the internet and found many wise and helpful deviants with suggestions and methods to help me develop the ability to take my Master’s impressive muscle all the way in my mouth and down my throat. The first step? Well, as they say every job has a perfect tool. For this one that tool happened to be a 12” jelly dildo.

My beloved glass dildo proved to be too hard and unyielding for this process, so I went out and found something I knew for sure would be much longer than my Master (or hopefully for any Master!) The texture is softer, more pliable and yielding, allowing it to bend to go down my tight, defensive throat. This should be a much more suitable tool for training my throat to let me choke when properly worshipping my Master’s manhood.

This website has a very clear and comprehensive explanation of how to learn to shut down the gag reflex, and I will be using much of their information as I do my nightly training sessions. My goal is to train my throat to recognize all foreign objects as hostile, except that of my Masters beautiful cock. My hope is that by the time I next kneel before him I will be as able as I will be eager to bury him all the way down my throat, smelling his heady aroma as my nose reaches his stomach. More on this evolution as I go.

2 comments:

  1. FD: I'll be writing up the post on that experience soon. Watch this space...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god it is so hard to do. I don't think that even with practice that I will be able to take that cock into my mouth without teeth getting in the way and deep throating? Absolutely no way.

    ReplyDelete