Thursday 10 March 2011

Farewell, Adieu, have a good time!

I’m sure this will come as no surprise to most who might still be reading, but I’m going to ‘retire’ this blog. I can’t claim trauma or catastrophe – things are essentially fine. Master and I are still together and completely in love. But for many reasons too numerous to list and too mundane to detail the kink side of our relationship has faded away, leaving nothing to write about here. For a while I hoped there would be other things I could still enjoy to write about, but I’ve found that coming here just makes the loss of the kink side of my life sad all over again, so I need to walk away.

I’ll leave this blog up for those who come through and want a little titillation. And who knows – maybe someday I’ll be back! But for now I hope the rest of you continue to have a robust, thrilling life of kink and rest assured that I’m reading all of YOUR blogs regularly!!

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to tell you that I understand what you are going through. I started to read your blog as I was slowing giving up on mine for similar reasons.

    I'm still with my former Master, whom I consider today to be my lover, my boyfriend and my best friend and through time, I experience a balance I found hard to achieve through BDSM as my needs often exceeded his interest and energies. And with time, I am amazed by the things I did without truly acknowledging them, and by how far I was willing to go... I don't regret a single thing I did, but I now know it was one stop in a long journey and that very beautiful and peaceful places are still to be visited.
    I wish you the same, and more. :)
    maiko-chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can tell your partner... that will induce deep feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness to you buried within his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, please and guard you with all his heart...

    12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him try harder than ever before to make your relationship as strong as it can be.

    As a matter of fact, fueling this powerful impulse is so binding to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will instantly notice him expose his heart and mind to you in such a way he's never experienced before and he'll distinguish you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly tempted him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're looking to lose fat then you certainly have to jump on this brand new personalized keto meal plan.

    To create this keto diet service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and cooks joined together to develop keto meal plans that are productive, convenient, cost-efficient, and satisfying.

    From their first launch in early 2019, hundreds of individuals have already completely transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a good keto meal plan can provide.

    Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete